B&B Farm Stay Information and Policies
Welcome to Vermont Grand View Farm. We are happy to share our farm with you.
We offer non-smoking accommodations (smoking is prohibited inside and out).
We are a hill side farm with steep terrain. We are not handicap accessible.
Fans are provided, however, there is no air conditioning.
Our Farm Stay is suitable for older children. Please call to inquire.
Pets are not allowed, however we encourage you to enjoy our cats, and dog.
We ask that you take a Goodling family member with you while visiting our farm animals in the barn or inside of their fenced pastures.
Check-in is from 3 to 6:30 pm. Please notify us if you will be arriving after 6:30pm.
Check-out is 10:30 am Mondays through Saturdays and 9:30am on Sundays.
Rates and Payment
All rates subject to change without notice. We accept cash and personal checks. Credit cardpayments may be made online with the request of an invoice. Payment in full is due upon arrival.
Reservations will be confirmed by a non-refundable deposit equal to one evening's visit or half of your total bill, whichever is the greater. Deposits must be received within 6 days of making your reservation. Deposits will be forfeited if guests arrive after date specified. Guests departing before final date of reservation will be billed for entire length of reservation.
Bed & Breakfast reservations cancelled 20 days or more prior to arrival date will be refunded less a $15 per room processing fee, or the entire deposit can be credited to another visit within six months. We do not refund deposits of reservations cancelled less than 20 days prior to arrival.
Things to Do in the Area
Ten Places to Visit 15-30 minutes From the Farm:
- Chelsea Farmer's Market - Every Friday from 3pm-6pm
- Tunbridge Fairgrounds - Home of the famous "Tunbridge World's Fair" and
- the "VT Sheep & Wool Festival"
- Silver Maple Icelandic Horse Farm - Horseback riding and lessons
- Barre Antique Mall with three floors of antiques
- Millstone Mountain Biking Trails
- Groton State Park - Swimming, canoeing, and hiking
- Rock of Ages - Granite Quarry and stone cutting
- Quechee Gorge State Park
- Golfing in Randolph, VT
- Covered Bridge Tour along Rt. 110
- Neighborly Farm - Cheese MAking
- Fat Toad Farm - Caramel sauce and goat cheese
Five Places to Visit 30-45 minutes From the Farm:
- Doll House Factory and Outlet
- Cedar Circle Farm - Strawberry picking!
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Factory
- Morse Farm Sugaring (they make the BEST maple cremees)
- Marshfield School of Weaving
Wonderful Chef Owned Restaurants within 30-40 minutes From the Farm:
Vermont Grand View Farm LLC has been awarded the distinction of being a “Green Hotel in the Green Mountain State” by the Agency of Natural Resources. We commit to protecting the environment by recycling, composting, conserving energy, water, and other natural resources, towel/linen reuse, efficiency lighting, and chemical reduction where possible.
Traveling by Train?
Add $50/group and we will carry you to and from the train station.
Please contact us to inquire: 802-685-4693